multiple currencies in QUICKEN DELUXE 2019 DIRECT DOWNLOAD

edited January 27 in Reports (Mac)
I have accounts in multiple currencies in QUICKEN DELUXE 2019 DIRECT DOWNLOAD but the software adds all balances as if one currency only. Can this be corrected somehow in the version I am using? I assume this is the latest version available.

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    Hello Gustavo,

If the accounts have different currencies, the accounts will need to be changed to reflect the correct currency.

First, select an account on the left-hand side.

Then go to settings in the bottom right.

From there, there is an option to change the currency type of the account.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    Where are you NOT wanting these balances to be added together? If you mean the sidebar, Tyka's solution will exclude all account registers that are not in the home base currency. 

If on the other hand you mean reports, investments, budgets (since you have categorized this thread for QMac Reports), QMac does not have true multi-currency support, so foreign currencies are not converted but simply treated as if in the base currency.

You can add your VOTE to Add true multi-currency conversion support.

First
    , click on the underlined link above to go there, then click VOTE at the top of THAT page, so your vote will count for THIS feature and increase its visibility to the developers by seeking to have the features you need or desire end up in the latest version.

While you are at it, you may want to add your VOTE to related IDEAS found on the 
    List of Requests for Report Related Features and the List of Requests Related to Investments. Click on the underlined link, then follow the instructions to add your vote to more related ideas. Your VOTES matter!

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs: