After downloading transactions from my credit card, no flag or notification anymore?

In the past when downloading transactions from my various credit cards, I would see a "Flag" on the left side of my specific credit card that tells me that I have transactions to approve in my register, now I do not get that flag, and sometimes do not know that I have transactions to go over. 
What happened to that flag and is there any way to get it back ?
Thanks
Using Windows
2019 R 17.6

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    Did you set preferences to auto accept downloaded transactions? If not, do you still see the downloaded transactions at the bottom of the register window?
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1903
  • HermanHerman Member
    edited January 28
    I use one step update to download transactions from my credit card companies, and then all the transactions are downloaded into my register, but no flag
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    If I understand your response correctly, you have set auto accept to ON.  I don't use Automatically add, but the flag indicates you have transactions to review.  When they are auto accepted, you are telling Quicken you don't need/want to review, just post them.  If you want the flag, hence the review, set Auto accept of un-checked.

user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1903
This discussion has been closed.