Quicken Mobile App Balances Are Wrong

Michael Case
Michael Case Member ✭✭
I am using the latest Quicken for Windows 2019.

Several of my accounts are incorrect in the iOS mobile app and Quicken on the Web.  I've tried a large number of fixes proposed by others, but I cannot get the account balances to appear correctly.  This is more than frustrating.  I have spent hours online searching for a solution.

None of the balances in the app are right.  Not Today's Balance, Online Balance, and I have no idea how Projected Balance is calculated and what it means.

Also, I found that Quicken on the Web matched the mobile app, but I can't seem to find the URL of Quicken on the Web.  I hadn't yet bookmark it.

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    I had a problem too.  First I had to wipe out the data on the Quicken Cloud through the desktop app (do this through Edit/Preferences).  Then I had to resync.  That worked for me.  
  • Michael Case
    Michael Case Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thanks!!!
  • Michael Case
    Michael Case Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018

I had a problem too.  First I had to wipe out the data on the Quicken Cloud through the desktop app (do this through Edit/Preferences).  Then I had to resync.  That worked for me.  

I hate to sound like a nincompoop, but what do you do after Edit/Preferences?  I've tried the Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts tab, but there's no reset link.  I've logged out and logged back in on this tab, but that didn't fix it.  There's a Get Started under Mobile and Web.  I completed the Get Started, even though there's already data on the web, but the numbers are still messed up.  Am I missing something?
  • Michael Case
    Michael Case Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018

Never mind.  It took a few minutes but the web is right now.  Thanks!!!!!
  • rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You might want to go to the following link for an additional discussion:
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/released-today-mobile-app-5-4-credit-card-balanc...

• Tim Bowren
    Tim Bowren Member ✭✭
    I noted that the projected balance for the account matches the web balance.   Hence the problem is not the web file, but some initial value in the file for the account.   Balances on the transactions pages are correct.   Very frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.