Transactions Disappearing?

I have been using Quicken 2016 for a couple of years. Last night, when clicking "Reconciled" to existing checking account transactions to show I've checked them against the statement, transactions began disappearing from the ledger when I'd chose "Reconciled" for the transactions. In fact, several transactions from October and November 2018 disappeared although I was not dealing with those transactions.  If I then went to a saved report to check, the transaction would still be on the report. If I clicked on the transaction within the report, the checking ledger would appear and still have all of the transactions. However, when I went back to the ledger to reconcile more transactions, some transactions were still missing. Have I entered too many transactions? Is it a memory issue?

Answers

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no limit to the number of transactions we may enter in Quicken and the issue you described doesn’t dound like it is a memory issue.

From your description, I suspect a click-through issue.  To confirm, do the missing transactions reappear in the register if you open the register, select the Date column header (you want the small triangle to right of Date to point up) and Reset?

Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • I will give that a shot tonight when I return home. I will let you know tomorrow. Thanks much for the input....
This discussion has been closed.