How Can I Download Older Transactions From My Bank

I downloaded a checking account as a new account to Quicken Home and Business version and it only loaded transactions from today.  How do I get it to download past transactions from a past  given date?

Best Answer

Answers

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven’t already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mfmarr What Build/Release of H&B are you running?  You can do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    And, what bank holds your checking account?
    Also, by "past transactions", how far back do you want to go?
    And, when did you install Q? (Approx. is fine).
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you log into your bank website, how far back do you see checking transactions avail for downloading ?
    Quicken 2019 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • I am able to specify the timeframe that I want to download.  I am trying to go back to May 1, 2018.
  • The version of Quicken is R18.15 and the build is 27.1.18.15.
  • My bank is Citizensbank-Not Your Typical Bank.

• I installed Qucken around a year ago.
  • I tried Quicken Web Connect and was able to download 5/1/18-11/17/18 but I had selected to download through 2/13/19.  I tried again for the date range downloaded using Web Connect, but it did not add any transactions to the Quicken Register, even though the QFX file was listed in my downloads containing 3kb.  When I opened it, nothing was added to the register.
  • Problem solved.  Thanks to all of you!