Is it possible to connect with RBC Direct?

Options
Just subscribed to Quicken on mac. In the list of banks RBC Direct initially came up, but upon linking I was given an error saying incorrect account type os something. I unlinked it and when I look again I don't see RBC Direct showing up at all now. Have people been able to correct connect to it?

Thanks,

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Cheswick,

What type of account are you trying to add?

The FI list will differ base on whether the account being added is a banking account or a brokerage type of account.

Can you also provide the URL for the website you would go to view this account?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Cheswick
    Cheswick Member ✭✭
    Options
    rbcdirectinvesting.com

its the brokerage arm of royal bank. It doesn’t show up when looking under the investing menu. It will show up when looking under the savings account. It brings up my accounts (rrsp, tfsa, resp) but it doesn’t have the account type populated. I have to select one from the list, none of which are right, and then it gives the error account mismatch and doesn’t update. 
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RBC Direct Investing does not support QMac. It does not seem to support QWin either.
    Any entries you see for RBC are for banking, and credit cards.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.