Boeing Employees Credit Union Error CC 501 and OL 220-A

2»

Answers

• Hi all -- I am experiencing the same issue. It continues for me today... I have the OL-220-A error with: "Parse error. Current object: Null Object" in the Connection Log. I tried the refresh "Branding and Profile" steps listed earlier in this thread, but they did not help. Just wondering if there was a specific action taken to correct or did updates simply just start working?

Maikeer, are your updates working now?

Sounds like I may need to reach out to BECU support...

Also, wanted to note, that I found my User Name and Password for my BECU account in plain text in the OFX log file. So if you provided that file to support folks you may want to change your password. 
  • Hi M_Cooper - In response to your question " Just wondering if there was a specific action taken to correct or did updates simply just start working?", it seems to be a random thing for me.  Sometimes it connects, and sometimes it doesn't.  No pattern that I can discern, and it doesn't seem to be in response to any specific action I've taken.
  • Hi @LarryInSeattle -- thanks for the confirmation. I too am seeing that behavior in the last couple of weeks...<sigh>
  • MaikeerMaikeer Member ✭✭
    I might be jinxing myself  ;) but I had a successful download today, and sporadically on other days.   I obviously don't normally download this often (just once daily in the morning, usually), but I've been tracking the random nature of the failures.  @M_Cooper's note about the password being in plain site in the log file is concerning - I'll have to keep that in mind if I end up submitting files.  

Successful download - February 12, 2019 - 11:00 pm (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 13, 2019 - 6:20 am (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 13, 2019 -  8:20 pm (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 13, 2019 - 10:37 pm (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 14, 2019 - 6:30 am (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 15, 2019 - 6:20 am (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 15, 2019 - 11:30 am (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 15, 2019 - 11:15 pm (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 16, 2019 - 7:40 am (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 17, 2019 - 08:00 am (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 18, 2019 - 6:50 am (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 18, 2019 - 9:30 pm (Direct Connect)
  • Third time definitely not a charm for me.  This morning's BECU download failed, OL-220-A error again.  Like @Maikeer, I usually download once daily, in the morning when I first boot up.
  • Just tried again and it worked.  Go figure.
    I'm liking the trend.  :)

Error message OL-220-A - February 17, 2019 - 08:00 am (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 18, 2019 - 6:50 am (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 18, 2019 - 9:30 pm (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 19, 2019 - 6:30 am (Direct Connect)
    Error message OL-220-A - February 19, 2019 - 9:30 pm (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 19, 2019 - 10:30 pm (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 20, 2019 - 6:00 am (Direct Connect)
    Successful download - February 21, 2019 - 6:20 am (Direct Connect)
  • Me too.  Today makes 3 successful connections in a row.
  • DavidDavid Member ✭✭
    Yes it worked for me the last couple days, after not working for 10+ days. That's good I think!  :/
  • Why does Quicken continue having issues connecting to BECU to download our banking transactions?
  • Why does Quicken not support the software they sell by providing a Customer Service support?
    "Intermittent" failure returned again for me this morning.    :/  New notice here:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849366/new-2-21-19-errors-updating-boeing-employees-credit-union#latest
  • Successful BECU connection today (Friday) for the 4th day in a row.  Let's hope it continues through the weekend.
  • Gary1277Gary1277 Member ✭✭
    I've been experiencing this since around May of 2017 using Direct Connect. 

I was getting error OL-393 and did a de/re-activate to get it working each time.  It repeated monthly so I started a log and it seemed to correspond to a scheduled transfer between two of my BECU accounts but I could not figure out which one it was.  I cancelled the automatic transfers but the problem persisted until Jan 2018.

At this point the character started to change:
    Feb 5th 2018, Error 301, self correct second attempt. 
    Feb 19th, Error 393, Error occurred after I performed a xfer between accounts on the website. Performed fix  "deleted browsing history" and de/re-activate, seemed to work.
    Mar 26, Error 293, self corrected second attempt.
    Mar 30, no error, BECU accounts did not update, seemed to self correct.
    Apr 4, Error 293, de/re activated, seemed to work
    Apr 5, Error 301, no action taken, seemed to work

May 2018, Created a secondary Quicken file to access one new BECU account. The new account is ignored in the primary Quicken file. Both connections seem to work fine independently for a few weeks.

Feb 6 2019, Error 220, de/re-activate, seemed to work after restarting quicken
    Feb 9, Error 220 persisted, downloads working intermittently, no action
    Feb 19, Error 220 every attempted download, Contacted BECU, performed "Rebranding" and de/re-activate per their instructions. Worked for two consecutive cycles that day and then has not worked since.

I've not had a successful connection since the 19th. Just waiting for something new at this point.  I normally do updates almost daily. The only changes I did during this time, except as noted, was the Quicken pushed updates.

(Ok, thanks, I feel better sharing this but I expect it has very little value).

Gary

Connection worked just after my post. First time since the 19th. Venting seems to help...
  • BECU connection failed on one step update this morning, but then I went into the register and clicked the little gear in the upper right corner, chose update, and it was successful. Still a bit sketchy I guess.
  • I am having this same issue as well in getting OL-220-A error using direct connect for several weeks. Very intermittent. Can go days without updating and then it updates for a day maybe two. Sometimes it will work in the morning, but not work later the day. Sometimes, it won't work in the morning but works in evening.

Also noticed lately, that if it updates after not updating for several days it will say there are 2-3 downloaded transactions for BECU accounts, but when I go look there is nothing actually downloaded. I update again immediately and then the transactions will download, but now the quantity of transactions matches what is actually downloaded.

Did the refresh profile thing as suggested above and it won't let me do it as it says I need to download, which I cannot do today.

Agree the deactivate/reactivate is pointless. I have 17 accounts. It takes way too long and has no effect on the results.

Using Quicken 2017 Version R18.8, Build 26.1.18.8

This is very frustrating.
  • For an update, and hoping not to jinx us... But I've had success downloading transactions over the last 4 days. It seems something has been fixed on the backend.
    On 2/28 tried an update and received error 301 against my Visa account (first time this has happened).  Tried again after an hour or two and it updated successfully.  Updates worked on 3/1 and 3/2.  Did a transfer 3/2 between BECU accounts directed from the BECU site and after the update Quicken properly recorded it as an Oxfr.  Seems to be working.
  • I've had no problems for the past 5 days or so.  Fingers crossed that this is fixed!

No problems here for two weeks. Yay BECU.
  • Mine has been working too.  Let's hope it continues!
This discussion has been closed.