mardis2003 Member ✭✭
    There is no planning tab nor a budget tab anywhere
  • mardis2003
    mardis2003 Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much.  I thought I had looked everywhere LOL
  • Dan Glynhampton
    Dan Glynhampton Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    No problem, glad you’ve got it sorted out. 
    US Quicken Deluxe for Windows Subscription R28.16 on Windows 10 Pro v2004
  • cbchun66
    cbchun66 Member
    I had this problem for a long time, could not find any solution, very frustrating. Quicken R23.18, build 27.1.23.18

Had View>tabs and 'planning' selected: still was not showing. Validated data without errors or problems.

Found quite randomly that I had to select View>classic menus (was on standard). The planning tab then appeared.

Switching back View>Standard menus, I realized that green account menu bar had not been displayed for me before. Now its there, we'll see how long it'll stay.
  • nodatset
    nodatset Member
    I downloaded Deluxe and cannot find planning anywhere. I need and want this feature. Anyone?
  • Dan Glynhampton
    Dan Glynhampton Member ✭✭✭✭
    nodatset said:
    I downloaded Deluxe and cannot find planning anywhere. I need and want this feature. Anyone?

Assuming you are talking about Quicken for Windows the following steps should ensure you can select the Planning tab:

1. Select View > Classic Menus and make sure "Show Tabs" is selected.  Once you've done that you can switch back to Standard Menus if you wish.

2. Select View > Tabs to Show > Planning.

3.  If the Tab bar is still not visible, look at the top right of the Quicken Window. Is the small arrow immediately to the right of the Global Search box pointing downwards like this?

If it is, click on it and the tab bar should appear.

US Quicken Deluxe for Windows Subscription R28.16 on Windows 10 Pro v2004
This discussion has been closed.