Quicken Canada Pricing

So why is that USA customers get
 - 10% for new customers
- can select a 2 year term with a steep discount $139 instead of $199

but as Canadian customers we don't get any of this??

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Axel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community!

Our Marketing Teams offer many different promotions throughout the year, unfortunately not all products may qualify for every promotion.

If you haven't already, please contact Quicken Support to inquire what promotions might be currently available for Quicken Canada 2019.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, try shopping on Amazon, eBay, WalMart, etc. (I think that all of these have Cdn counterparts).
    They frequently have better deals and longer subscriptions than does Q itself.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • need.some.nameneed.some.name Member ✭✭
    Amazon.ca, WallMart, BestBuy etc - they do not sell Quicken in Canada. I saw Q2019 @ costco.ca, same pricing as official website. I looked for a for better deal in Canada for a while and I was not able to find any other place to buy Quicken in Canada, only official website. 
    Subscription QW H&B Canada
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazon.ca, WallMart, BestBuy etc - they do not sell Quicken in Canada. I saw Q2019 @ costco.ca, same pricing as official website. I looked for a for better deal in Canada for a while and I was not able to find any other place to buy Quicken in Canada, only official website. 
    But, if you buy Q Cdn at Costco, what's the length of the subscription?  Still only 1 year, the same as if you bought directly from Q?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • need.some.nameneed.some.name Member ✭✭
    Costco has only one version (starter) and it's one year subscription. I believe at some point they had deluxe too.  Also, it's worth saying that it's US version, that does not even work in Canada (same story with what you find on Amazon.ca) - based on user reviews - it allows to re-download correct version from Quicken

https://www.costco.ca/Quicken-Starter-2019-Windows-and-Mac-Digital-Download,-English-Version.product.100462526.html
    Subscription QW H&B Canada
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DEEP discount for the US is US$ so $139US ~ $188 CDN, compared to $199 CDN....not such a deep discount after all.

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs: