How do I delete several accounts listed in my portfolio online. How do I do that?

How do I do it?

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Bruce. Appreciate your question.

We need more information in order to help you: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Bruce8
    Bruce8 Member
    Okay.
    I am physically connected to the internet via Spectrum.
    I use Microsoft Edge, or Google, or Mozilla Firefox  as browsers.  Primarily Edge.

I have only recently begun to use Quicken Subscription version

I don't how, but on the Quicken.com home page under the "Sign" drop down selecting "Investment Portfolio" I see many account listed that only used to reside in my desktop computer version of Quicken 2016.

I know I am bound to have done something to cause them to be there.

I don't want them there.  I want to correct my mistake and delete them all.

How can I do that?

• Bruce8
    Bruce8 Member
    When it comes to interacting with you, I don't know what I am doing.  I hope the previous post helps and is what Harold was talking about.
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Bruce. I appreciate your information.

I would reach out to Quicken Support and allow one of our Windows techs to look into this issue for you and get things working for you. Please request a screen share.

Hope this helps.
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Bruce8
    Bruce8 Member
    Thank you Harold and Sarah.

I accidentally discovered that within investing.quicken.com there is a "Manage Web Portfolios & Watchlists" tab.  I was able to delete all the incorrect accounts.

Using Sarah's instructions I now have only the accounts I want there uploaded and updated.

Thank you, I consider this issue closed.

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Bruce,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to correct the accounts and appreciate your taking the time to post back with the update :)

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.