Commerce Bank - Downloads/updates - Direct Connect - Web Connect

Options
So I started a new commerce and setup web connect.   It doesn't have the features direct does so I edited the account and changed it from commerce web to commerce, then changed the connection to direct connect.   and it downloads great and the internal transfer shows it should work.   All good.. right.. well almost. 

I close Quicken and when I reopen it I get a request for a password only to find out that all the accounts have been moved back to commerce web.   Change the connection type or put in email and password for web and it works.   

Using Quicken Mac Subscription latest Version 5.11.0 (Build 511.25626.100)

Best Answers

• tksleeper
    tksleeper Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I don't think the keychain effected it.   However creating new accounts appears to have fixed the problem.   I've had to do that before on a reconcile problem that didn't work... just marked it old for reporting and made a new account..   Thanks for the help. Kely

Answers

• tksleeper
    tksleeper Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I don't think the keychain effected it.   However creating new accounts appears to have fixed the problem.   I've had to do that before on a reconcile problem that didn't work... just marked it old for reporting and made a new account..   Thanks for the help. Kely
This discussion has been closed.