Preferences in Quicken Mobile

daberube
daberube Member
edited March 2019 in Quicken Mobile
Hi I have 2 questions. 

1- how to get rid of the startup screens when you start the mobile application?  I want it to go directly to the login screen.

2- I change my preferences, fingerprint and sorting option for my transactions, but every time I log off I lose all my preferences !!!

Thanks for helping 

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello daberube. Appreciate your question.

Which version of the mobile app are you using: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

The startup screen is built into the software and cannot be removed. We understand the issues of wanting to get straight into the mobile app and get to work, and we apologize for this short delay in getting into your finances via the mobile app.

Depending on the type of mobile app product that you are using (iOS/Android) there might be a setting that might need to be changed or an preference list that might need to be removed. For those issues, we would recommend reaching out to your phone provider as they have the tools to look into the issue.

Hope this information is helpful.
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • daberube
    daberube Member
    HI.

I am using the apps on an Samsung Note 9, Android version 9 and the Quicken apps version of Android is 5.11.0(12503).

Thanks for the explanation of the startup screen.  Hope one day Quicken will come up with an option to deactivate it.

I really do not understand why my preferences will not stay on !!!

Thanks for helping.
    Dany
This discussion has been closed.