HOW CAN U MOVE TRANSACTION WRONGLY DOWNLOADED TO ANOTHER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT

Options
HI, I AM DOWNLOADED SOME TRANSACTION, A WHILE AGO (FROM OCTOBER 2018-TODATY 2019, MARCH, AND THEY WENT TO A NEW FILE INTO MY QUICKEN, NOT INTO THE CREDIT CARD THAT HAS A LOT OF OTHER TRANSACTIONS. IN WINDOW, I WAS ABLE TO MOVE THEM AS A WHOLE TO THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FILE. CAN I MOVE THESE TRANSACTION TO THE RIGHT FILE????
THANKS, ILEANA

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    First of all, your CAPS LOCK key seems to be stuck on. If you are typing all caps intentional, please be aware that is considered to be yelling on the forum.

To move transactions from one account to another, select them in the source account then drag and drop them onto the destination account in the sidebar. You can select multiple transactions on Mac by using shift-click (consecutive items) or command-click (non consecutive).
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ileana1g
    ileana1g Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Thanks you so much for your answer. It worked perfectly.
    I am so sorry!! I am very sorry! i had no idea that writing all caps it is so insulting!! As you can see in my letter, ENGLISH is not my first language!  I had lessons as a child, and when I came here (42 years old) I went to university to finish  studies to be able to work in a hospital lab.....medical technologist, 30 years, in a hospital in Boston....
    Thanks again, Ileana
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    You're welcome and no problem. Your English as a second language is quite good.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ileana1g
    ileana1g Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, I concentrate more into my "poor" grammar than other things....

This discussion has been closed.