Problem with adding Barclays Credit Card

Options
Hi there. I am having a problem adding my Credit Card account with Barclays Online Banking. It is telling me that the information that I am entering is incorrect, but it is the correct information. Is there something going on with this type of account specifically? Thanks!

Best Answer

• 3strandproductions
    3strandproductions Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for your help! I actually figured it out, but wanted to let you know what happened in case someone else encounters the same funky issue!

I was clicking Credit Card -> Barclays Online Banking -> Information
    But what the issue was, is that was the incorrect website that is associated with that selection! The correct web address for our banking is the tab Barclays Bank Deleware. One I used that tab instead of the other, it worked! I did not realize that the website on there was different!

So all in all, we got it figured out! Thank you SO much for your time and help!

-CC

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @3strandproductions,

I'm sorry to hear you are receiving an error when attempting to add your Credit Card account with Barclay's and thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community.

When viewing the account at the Financial Institution website, what is the website URL that you visit?

Does the error message ask "Did you mistype your sign-in info?" or are you receiving a different error message or code?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • 3strandproductions
    Options
    Hi!

The website for Barclay is barclaycardus.com. Here's a screen shot of what it says!  But this is in fact the correct information. We were hoping maybe it was a server error at the time and waited a few days to try again, but still not working! :(

Thanks for your help!

• 3strandproductions
    Options
    Hi!

Just checking in, still getting this error message when all of the info is correct and unable to proceed with setting my account up! 

Thank you so much!

-CC

• Quicken Sarah
    Options
    Hi @3strandproductions

Thank you for uploading a screenshot of the error message being received.

If you are able to log in successfully at the Financial Institution website (www.banking.barclaysus.com/index.html) with the same credentials being entered in Quicken and still receiving an invalid login error, I would recommend contacting Quicken Support so this error may be looked into further.  We may need to correct the internal account aggregation script in order for the login credentials to be recognized correctly.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know how it goes with Support.

Thank you,

Sarah

• 3strandproductions
    3strandproductions Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for your help! I actually figured it out, but wanted to let you know what happened in case someone else encounters the same funky issue!

I was clicking Credit Card -> Barclays Online Banking -> Information
    But what the issue was, is that was the incorrect website that is associated with that selection! The correct web address for our banking is the tab Barclays Bank Deleware. One I used that tab instead of the other, it worked! I did not realize that the website on there was different!

So all in all, we got it figured out! Thank you SO much for your time and help!

-CC
  • Quicken Sarah
    Options
    Hi @3strandproductions

I'm glad to hear that you were able to sort this out and that all is working correctly now.

I appreciate your taking the time to post back with the updated information and if there's anything else the Community or myself can assist with, please let us know :)

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.