Citibank downloads have been a problem for as long as I can remember. For the past couple months I

Citibank downloads have been a problem for as long as I can remember.  Recently the only way I could download the data was by logging on to my Citibank account and using Quicken Web Connect.  Beginning about two weeks ago, I was unable to complete the download using this method  Their system seemed to go into a loop and continued to display the screen depicted here.  The value in using Quicken diminishes significantly if I cannot download activity for my primary bank account.  Is anyone else having this problem?    

Best Answer

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I download from Citibank and Citi Card Services daily without issue. You should never need to resort to going to the website to download transactions. Doing so may result in duplicate transactions when you use OSU again.
    You do not state what your issue is or what you've attempted to resolve. The first step I would suggest is to deactivate then reactivate the Citibank account. In addition, in the future if you experience a failure when using OSU, go to the register that did not update and select
    ⚙️ > Update Now from the register. This often works when OSU fails.

• SFortune
    SFortune Member ✭✭
    I have deactivated and reactivated my Citibank accounts .  When it was working correctly Quicken recognized all of my Citi accounts without a problem.  Now when I initiate a download, it shows me the following screen
    The next screen displays the following which is not for the account I requested the download for.  

When I initially set this up, it displayed all four of my accounts.  When I try updating one of the other accounts and I get this response from Quicken showing two of the other accounts
    What would you recommend? 

• SFortune
    SFortune Member ✭✭
    I tried this and it continues to only show one of the four accounts I have at the bank and not the account I wanted to sync.  Should I just contact Citibank?
  • SFortune
    SFortune Member ✭✭
    I got it!  I went back and re-read the instructions and realized that I was not following them correctly.  Thank you very much for your help
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome SFortune. Appreciate you reaching out to us..

~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.