Quicken cloud sync has "important" errors and Repair Field is empty

I have errors in Cloud Sync of Severity = important; illegal Operation: {0}, but the "Repair" recommendation field is empty.  The log file doesn't help either.
I have double-checked the transactions and there is no discernable error. 

Any clues why this error occurs?

Best Answer

Answers

• RichRoss
    RichRoss Member
    I have the exact problem. There are no repair recommendations and no way to figure out how to resolve the situation.
  • sjc297
    sjc297 Member
    I am having the same problem:
    The desktop transaction in "" on "" for $0.00 was not synced. The reference resource (parameter=accountId, id=140772612124837120) does not exist.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all!

Did anyone have any luck with the steps posted above?

Is anyone still experiencing this error? Please let us know so we can get you a solution.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • hgclay
    hgclay Member ✭✭
    Don't recommend it! 
    It corrupted my Quicken Premier installation so badly that I cannot even re-install it to repair!! 
    The Quicken installer says that I need to manually uninstall the existing Quicken first, but Programs and Apps can't find any Quicken, and even regedit.exe is no help--there are user keys for but no reference registrations to software. I downloaded the user keys for safe-keeping and deleted them and still can't uninstall or install.  
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response, sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved thus far.

Try running the QcleanUI that can be found at https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken.

This should take care of any installation errors you are currently facing.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.