Import bnkg + crdt crd accts daily automatically

Options
Hi. I'm a new user. Can't automatically upload Bank of Am checking transactions to Quicken, ditto can't upload 2 major credit cards. It worked like a charm for the past week or so. Has something changed? Suggestions?
Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    What do you mean by "automatically"? If you mean you want Quicken to trigger the download with absolutely no interaction on your part, then that's not possible.

If you are triggering the download but it's not working, then you'll need to provide MUCH more info on what's going on. What version of Quicken are you using? What connection method(s) to the banks? What specific bank(s) for the credit cards? What error message(s) are you getting? What do you see in the Account Status window?

Screenshots of this info would be helpful.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Flower Hill
    Flower Hill Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks so much for getting back to me, Rick.

I’m fine with interacting -- I just have to know how. It’s odd that it isn’t possible for Quicken to trigger the download automatically. The thing is, until yesterday, for the couple of weeks since I bought it, I’d open Quicken in the morning and find updated information already there. It isn’t any more. I don’t know why. I tried on and off all day yesterday to update each account with that round arrow thingy but it wouldn’t update. I checked online at my bank and with the credit cards. They had the right information.

I use the newest version of Quicken for individual consumers, the one that lets it update investment accounts. I bought it online from Quicken. I use a huge bank, and my credit cards are really major, too. I don’t think the problem is with them. It has to be me and what I should and am not be doing. (Excuse me for not saying which ones. I’m of a generation that doesn’t use social media and I’ve had my identity stolen once. It took two years to untangle. But thank you very much for your answer. It’s more than kind.)

I’m looking for the steps daily to do whatever I have to do to get Quicken to populate with my deposits and debits or with my purchases and payments for my bank— based on what you say, it sounds like I'll have to do it separately for the credit cards, too. That’s fine. I’m not lazy. Just not tech savvy. I dk how to send screen shots.

This discussion has been closed.