Quicken Mac - Bank of Montreal

Ive been trying to connect my BMO account to quicken for automatic download but get a login error each time. I’m 300% sure I have the right card # and password. I tried the quicken support but that didn’t get me very far and have reached out to the bank for assistance but no reply as of yet. Wondering if anyone has run into this and fixed it. When I go to set it up I’m selecting “BMO - Bank of Montreal” 

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    hello jordanh18. Appreciate your question.

Have you tried resetting your password with the financial institution?

Are you getting any other errors when trying to sign in?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • cadourian
    cadourian Member
    I'm having the exact same problem. My card number and password is correct and works when I login to the BMO website directly but i get wrong account/password when I try to connect to BMO from quicken (latest version)
  • jordanh18
    jordanh18 Member
    No, I'll try to reset the password with the institution, when I reached out to them they just went through the downloading process, so no help... I'll get back to you Quicken Harold asap. No other errors except a username/password error.
  • wyne1234
    wyne1234 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    same problem, cannot sign in to BMO using quicken deluxe for Mac (subscription) when I try to add my account. It is asking for username and password however you only use the bank card number and password on the site. I tried entering the bankcard and password that I use on the online banking site but keeps giving me the wrong account/password error.
This discussion has been closed.