Problems with the setup of automatic download

I am trying to setup automatic download of transactions in Qucken 2019. In the Setup there is a
column Action Required to Connect where I have to Wells Fargo connected credit cards (see below). The connection for these two item does not work, and I do not want to have automatic downloads for these two cards, but Quicken does not allow me to delete these cards from the Setup, and I am stuck at this point. What can be done in this case? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Genstu,

If you do not wish to connect and download these accounts. Just close this action required window and do not set up the accounts.

There isn't a way to remove them from this window as they are accounts in Quicken that can be set up at any time.

After closing the Window, you may be prompted to exit setup, click yes to exit set up.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • GenStu
    GenStu Member ✭✭
    Thank you Quicken_Tyka for the quick reply.
    I think I misunderstood the meaning of the Automatic Downloads.
    What I want to have, is to automatically update all the accounts every day at
    the same time when the program is running. I remember there was such a feature in
    an old (Windows) Quicken that I had long time ago. Is it available now on Mac?
    Thank you.
  • GenStu
    GenStu Member ✭✭
    I see. This is very unfortunate, that this feature is missing in the Mac version. It is something I really need.
    Thanks again for a quick reply.
This discussion has been closed.