After one step update, I get error message saying Errors during Quicken Cloud Sync. Any ideas on fi

After doing ONE STEP update, I get an error message on the cloud update that says ERRORS During Quicken Cloud Sync. It does update on my mobile app either.

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hello Frank. Appreciate your question.

We need more information in order to help you: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    That is what the error message says....no error code.

My desktop accts update, but cloud service doesnt. So mobile app is not updated. Tried reentering passwords.

What would you like to lnow.

Thanks
  • Ray
    Ray Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Try resetting your cloud data. Use Edit, Preferences and select "Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts" near the bottom of the list. If this doesn't fix it, delete your mobile app and reinstall it then repeat resetting your cloud data. You might try some of the options in "Mobile & Web" in the tool bar. Check the list of accounts that your are trying to sync.
  • Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    Similar issue here plus I am not using the Mobile App. 

Here is snapshot of my settings:

I don't appear to have the option to delete my cloud account, only change the name.  I am not using the Cloud (as far as I can tell).  Not using the Mobile App.

I am using Quicken 2017 RPM and it is updated to latest:

No real issue, just annoying that I have an "error" and no info or ability to troubleshoot and rectify.  would be nice to "fix" and clear the error.  Anyone with suggestions?

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Similar issue here plus I am not using the Mobile App. 

Here is snapshot of my settings:

I don't appear to have the option to delete my cloud account, only change the name.  I am not using the Cloud (as far as I can tell).  Not using the Mobile App.

I am using Quicken 2017 RPM and it is updated to latest:

No real issue, just annoying that I have an "error" and no info or ability to troubleshoot and rectify.  would be nice to "fix" and clear the error.  Anyone with suggestions?

Hello @Beijing Mac

I'm sorry to hear that you seeing an error in the One Step Update Summary window and thank you for posting the screenshots of your settings.

In the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts section - Click on the blue link just above Mobile and Alerts that says "Sign in as a different user".

A new window will open asking you to confirm that you really want to sign out, type "yes" in the bottom box and click OK.

Quicken should refresh and show a Quicken ID login page, when it does, close and re-open Quicken, then sign in using the same Quicken ID and password you are currently using.

After entering the password, the next window will ask if you want to use Mobile, please select "Don't Use Mobile" and next then finish registering the data file.

When you can see your data file again, go to the Tools menu > One Step Update and review the Online Services section - there should no longer be a "Sync to Quicken Cloud" option listed and the One Step Update should complete with no sync errors now, but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sarah,

thank you for the response and guidance.  I have stepped through the actions.  I am still getting the error message after the update:

Do you think there is any other steps to try?

Regards
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the bottom of the OSU Summary view is a checkbox
    • [_] Show just the last update
    Make sure you put a checkmark in the box or you'll continue to see old error messages from prior OSUs
This discussion has been closed.