Budget Issue on Mobile - Not loading all Personal Expenses

Hello,

When I try to load my personal expenses from my budget in the Mobile App, it only shows the first 8 categories (shown alphabetically) and then is cut off unable to load any more.  The same behavior occurs both on my phone and my spouses phone. We have tried deleting the app data, uninstalling reinstalling etc. 

I am a current subscriber and using 2019.

Thanks
-Jeff

Comments

• Jeff S
    Jeff S Member ✭✭
    I should add we are both using a Samsung S9 phone.
  • jonnason
    jonnason Member ✭✭
    This has recently started happening - earlier in the year there was not this problem. Please address ASAP as the whole point of a mobile budget is to be able to see it all on the go!
  • TnT2019
    TnT2019 Member
    I also have this problem on my phone (Note 8) and tablet.   The tablet shows 10 categories and the phone shows 8.  Maybe quicken app is not allowing the ability to scroll down to other categories.  This definitely needs to be fixed.
  • ggggeo
    ggggeo Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi all,
    I've created a budget in Quicken for Windows, then synced it to Web/Mobile. All fine there. Everything shows up fine when I go into my Android app, but when I go to view my budget in the app, I see Income and Expenses. I touch Expenses to see the detail categories, and they show up, but I'm only able to scroll part of one row down, so I can only see the first 6 1/2 rows of budget categories, and can scroll down no further.

I tried deleting the data from the app and re-logging in with the same results. I then deleted the app and reinstalled it from the Play store, and have the same results. Has anyone else experienced this and had any luck getting it to work so you could see all of your budget categories again?

Thanks!
  • jonnason
    jonnason Member ✭✭
    Experiencing exactly the same thing - please address this Quicken, it used to work correctly!
  • Scott Hearan
    Scott Hearan Member ✭✭
    I am experiencing this issue as well.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does your Mobile app have a function to "Report a Problem" to Quicken? If so, please use it, to make the programmers aware of your issue.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Mobile Team for further investigation and resolution.

I do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, but once it is ready, the fix will be included as part of a future release for the Mobile and Web Apps.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Jeff S
    Jeff S Member ✭✭
    Thanks Sarah - i do hope this is resolved quickly.  We waited around a year for this capability to come back after being disabled. Once it was fixed, then I decided to continue with Quicken and buy a subscription as this capability was so important to the decision.  Now it's essentially taken away again. Pretty poor customer experience all around.
  • Stephen Wilson
    Stephen Wilson Member ✭✭
    I am experiencing the same issue with the budget scrolling on Samsung S9+. However, this appears to work fine on the Samsung S7.
  • Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Good news: I just looked on mobile Quicken and I was pleased to see all of the categories of my budget !!! Thank you to have this issue fixed.
This discussion has been closed.