Best Brokerage integration with Quicken

Options
What is the best Broker with Quicken (information, integration, support)?  I am considering changing brokers (considering TDAmeritrade and Vanguard and Swab).  Any comments or experience could be appreciated.

Best Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have found Vanguard to be very reliable with updates to Quicken. Cannot comment on the other two you listed.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I would consider more than just integration with Quicken when selecting a brokerage. It might also help to get a more specific recommendation if you mention why you are unhappy with your current brokerage and what types of trading you typically do. 

I've  had accounts with Ameritrade (or their predecessors) since 1999. I don't trade often, occasionally buying dividend paying stocks, and the bulk of my transactions are dividend reinvestment with occasional corporate actions.  Ameritrade performs flawlessly with the buys, sells, and reinvestments. They are adequate on the corporate actions. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have found Vanguard to be very reliable with updates to Quicken. Cannot comment on the other two you listed.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I would consider more than just integration with Quicken when selecting a brokerage. It might also help to get a more specific recommendation if you mention why you are unhappy with your current brokerage and what types of trading you typically do. 

I've  had accounts with Ameritrade (or their predecessors) since 1999. I don't trade often, occasionally buying dividend paying stocks, and the bulk of my transactions are dividend reinvestment with occasional corporate actions.  Ameritrade performs flawlessly with the buys, sells, and reinvestments. They are adequate on the corporate actions. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rbs624
    rbs624 Member ✭✭
    Options
    To all:
    Thank you to all.  It appears that either firm works reasonably well.  I would not change from my current broker, but they are going through a reorganization which has me concerned.  
This discussion has been closed.