Getting this error AFTER loggin in: Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that.

Options
Getting this error message:

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

Trying to review problem.  Can't edit split in bill reminder.

Why am I getting that error, I AM logged in and a Quicken user!

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Robert Troth

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience experienced.

If you haven't already, please do not contact Quicken Support for this error, as they cannot assist with error messages in the Quicken Community.

The "Permission Problem" error message will appear in the Community when attempting to view a post that has been "archived" due to the age, validity of information or lack of response from the original poster.

I was able to locate the "Cant edit split in bill reminder" post you were attempting to view and have moved it out of the archives.

You should now be able to access and view the post here - https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7818802/cant-edit-splits-in-bills, but please let us know if you continue to experience an error.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Robert. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Please contact Quicken Support so that we can look into this issue further.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Robert Troth

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience experienced.

If you haven't already, please do not contact Quicken Support for this error, as they cannot assist with error messages in the Quicken Community.

The "Permission Problem" error message will appear in the Community when attempting to view a post that has been "archived" due to the age, validity of information or lack of response from the original poster.

I was able to locate the "Cant edit split in bill reminder" post you were attempting to view and have moved it out of the archives.

You should now be able to access and view the post here - https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7818802/cant-edit-splits-in-bills, but please let us know if you continue to experience an error.

Thank you,

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.