MY BUDGET YEARS ONLY GO UP TO 2017. I WANT MY CURRENT 2019 BUDGET

I HAVE BUDGET YEARS IN MY ACCOUNT GOING BACK TO 2002.  IS THIS THE PROBLEM?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @310wcentral

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are viewing your information on the Quicken Companion Mobile or Web App, the amount of synced data is limited to the last 2 years, however the budget shown should be the last budget viewed in the Quicken desktop software.

If you are using Quicken for Windows, please open Quicken on the desktop computer and go to the Planning tab > Budget - is the 2017 budget visible or does it show the current 2019 budget?

(In Quicken for Mac, select the Budget tab) 

If the 2017 budget is shown, change to the most current budget and sync the data file again.  Once the sync has finished, the correct budget should be visible in the Mobile/Web Apps but please let us know how it goes.

Or, if we have misunderstood the question and situation completely, please post back with a little more information, including what version and release of Quicken you are using, so the Community may best assist.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • 310wcentral
    310wcentral Member ✭✭
    Dear Quicken Sarah:
    Thanks for your response.  For your information I use a PC and have 2019 Quicken Deluxe with a Quicken membership that renews annually on December 5th.  I have used Quicken for a long time.  My budgets on Quicken go back to 2002 when I retired from the federal government.  My concern is that I cannot get my current 2019 budget info on the Quicken website when I sign in.  I have no problem accessing my 2019 budget on my PC, so I'm not sure what the problem is.  Could it be that I have exceeded the number of annual budgets on the program and need to delete some of the old ones???  I'm not sure what to do or how to do it.  Please advise.
    Chuck Bennett
This discussion has been closed.