Portfolio X-Ray - Missing Accounts

I’m running Quicken Premier – 2019, Version R18.16, Build 27.1.18.16

When I view the Portfolio X-Ray, one of my investments which is 25% of my portfolio does not appear in the Portfolio X-Ray results.  My filter criteria is “All accounts” and “All securities”. 

The missing investment is Fidelity Global ex U.S. Index Fund – FSGGX, my other Fidelity investments appear. It’s part of my 401K, and the other investments in the 401K show up in Portfolio X-Ray. The ticker symbol is correct, and pricing shows up for this investment in other areas, just not in Portfolio X-Ray.  

I did see a few posts 2+ years ago within the community reporting this problem with no solution, just wanted to post something recent incase there is a solution now that I’ve missed in my searches. 

Thanks,
Todd 

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Todd Swygert

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you filter the Portfolio X-Ray view for only the 401K account and select "custom" from the All Securities drop-down menu, does the Fidelity Global ex U.S. Index Fund - FSGGX appear in the list at all?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Todd Swygert
    Todd Swygert Member ✭✭
    UKR, when I looked at my security type, it was Mutual Fund, but I noticed I didn't have the "Download Asset Class Information" option checked, oops, sorry about that.  Thanks for the help, would not have gone there without your post. It's working now.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    UKR, when I looked at my security type, it was Mutual Fund, but I noticed I didn't have the "Download Asset Class Information" option checked, oops, sorry about that.  Thanks for the help, would not have gone there without your post. It's working now.
    Thanks, Todd, for reporting back.
    Not using Portfolio X-ray myself, I wasn't aware that asset class information had a direct impact on Portfolio X-ray. Good to know that this was the culprit. I was just checking off one potential cause for problems ... incorrect security type.
This discussion has been closed.