How Do I Get Quicken Cloud to Give Permission to "Access an Entity"?

I have sent my account information to the Cloud for years without a problem, but now I keep getting messages this account and that account are not synced.  "No permission to acces entity."  I have tried everything I know to do.  What am I missing?  Do I need to uninstall the app on my phone and reinstall?  

Comments

• SambaKMom
    SambaKMom Member ✭✭
    Every time I try to sync my accounts to the Cloud, it will bring up a message like this..."The account 'A&G Checking' was not synced.  No permission to access entity."  The same message for another account..."The account 'Fox Covert Farms' was not synced.  No permission to access entity... and on and on.  These messages have a triangle with an exclamation mark in them.  Any help will be appreciated.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SambaKMom

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this error with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still receiving this error, please review the information and steps listed at https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-online-banking-issues-quicken-mobile-and-quicken-web and let us know this helps to resolve the error.

I would also recommend, if you haven't already, to log into the account at the Financial Institution website and check the security settings to see if access needs to be approved in order for the Quicken App to connect successfully. 

Thank you,

Sarah
  • SambaKMom
    SambaKMom Member ✭✭
    I have finally gotten my balance to communicate with the Cloud, but I cannot get the transactions to sync.  How can I do that?  I need to be able to see them on my phone like I used to be able to.  I am totally frustrated as to what I am doing wrong.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SambaKMom

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues syncing with the Quicken Cloud.  

If you haven't already, please contact Quicken Support for assistance with troubleshooting this issue.  Support has the ability to connect with your screen to see what is happening and troubleshoot in real time and should be able to help get the sync up and running correctly.

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah
  • SambaKMom
    SambaKMom Member ✭✭
    Hooray!  I finally got everything straightened out.  I had to uninstall quicken from my laptop, reinstall it, upload my data back onto the program from my flash drive and go through sending my information to the Quicken app.  I can now see my transactions and am so thrilled.  It was a bit scary to uninstall Quicken, but I could not find another option.  My program refused to let me "reset my cloud data" or at least I could not find a way to do it.  Yeah! :-)
This discussion has been closed.