Reviewed status not synchronized with Quicken Windows

This is what I experienced:

- I signed into Quicken Web and it downloaded some new transactions.  They were marked as "not reviewed" (no green check.)
- I did a cloud sync in Quicken Windows and the new transactions were inserted in my register and marked "reviewed" (no blue dot.)
- I did a One-State Update and another cloud sync, but the transaction remain "not reviewed" on the web and "reviewed" in Windows.

Thanks,
- Steve

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using? 
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
  • RSKadish
    RSKadish Member ✭✭
    I keep it up to date so whatever the latest is. The OS is Windows 10. 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    RSKadish said:
    I keep it up to date so whatever the latest is. The OS is Windows 10. 
    If it isn't too much trouble, would you please do this:
    • In Quicken click Help / About Quicken and tell me what it says about the exact Build number, e.g. 12.34.56.78
    Without this number I can't advise you what to do next.
  • RSKadish
    RSKadish Member ✭✭
    Sure. It's Version 18.16, Build 27.1.18.16.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a new patch level, R 19.34, now available. It was released yesterday, Friday, 5/10.
    If you haven't received it yet, click Help / Check for Updates or download and install the Mondo Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
    Afterwards reset sync to have a completely new file sent to the Sync server.

• RSKadish
    RSKadish Member ✭✭
    Ah, OK.  That version wasn't offered to me yesterday when I noticed this.  I just checked out the release notes and it looks like I found the issue on the same day that it was fixed:

• Fixed: An issue where a change to a transaction’s status made on Quicken on the Web could sometimes fail to sync back to Quicken desktop.
    So that's all right.  I'll check it out whenever the software decides to offer me the update.
This discussion has been closed.