ANOTHER error with currency conversions on Canadian Version

TerryMcC
TerryMcC Member
edited April 2021 in Investing (Windows)
When a I am putting in a US transaction it used to offer an exchange rate. It no longer does this and offers "-1#IND" ---- which it doesn't accept!  This makes me suspect all the reports are wrong too. Further, even though it is set to download exchange rates in the "UPDATE"  button it doesn't actually  do this.   I had to spend several hours re-keying in data at the last screw up, and pressing links on you website to search for the error show 404 faults. (Rant Redacted)

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @TerryMcC

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing discrepancies and incorrect values when updating the Currency List.

I tested in my copy of Quicken Canada 2019 and successfully updated the exchange rates, as seen below.

Are you still experiencing this issue?  Please let us know.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @TerryMcC

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing discrepancies and incorrect values when updating the Currency List.

I tested in my copy of Quicken Canada 2019 and successfully updated the exchange rates, as seen below.

Are you still experiencing this issue?  Please let us know.

Thank you,

Sarah
    Sarah,
    By "update the exchange rates" did you also mean to say "... and delete the bad entries with the -1.#IND0 value in all currencies that you use"?
This discussion has been closed.