Unable to fix connectivity error with my accounts in Quicken Mobile

I am currently running Quicken Mobile 5.13.0 on my Android Note 9 phone and I keep getting an error that my account are in a connectivity error and to fix the issue I need to sign in to the bank accounts.
Every time I try and fix the connection issue I get another error that says: Login Error - ...Please enter your credentials again...
I cannot seem to move past this error and get Quicken Mobile to connect to my bank accounts any more.
Please help!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Poseiden,

Sorry, to hear that you are unable to connect your accounts using the mobile app.

What is the name of the financial institution that this is happening with?

Which platform are you running for your software? Windows or Mac?

Let us know!

~~~***~~~
  • poseiden79
    poseiden79 Member ✭✭
    My two institutions are Desert Financial and Chase Bank.  I am running my desktop app from Windows 10 Pro.
  • KenS Fin
    KenS Fin Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue, but with only 1 institution...PNC Bank.  Everything else is connecting just fine, including Chase.  My desktop Quicken connects fine with PNC, and I have verified the credentials in the mobile app, but it repeatedly fails to connect.  That said, the mobile app shows the balance matching my desktop app, but not my bank's balance.  Any help? 
  • KenS Fin
    KenS Fin Member ✭✭
    I now understand that the mobile app shows both synced data AND (by swiping left) also shows the bank balance and projected balance.  I like that a lot.
This discussion has been closed.