Citizens Bank download has double entries

I notice some have been complaining about Citizens Bank download not working.  My download works fine.  The problem I am having is that it sends double entries.  Though the descriptions are hidden, the odd thing is the Payee Info doesn't always match between the duplicate transactions.

I've deleted the account and re-established in Quicken to no effect.  The entries on the Citizens Bank website are correct.  If I do a manual download from Citizens into CSV format (so I can read it) there are no double entries.  It is correct.

Quicken issue with online download since the Citizens CSV looks good?  OR
Citizens issue with the format on the Quicken download?

Any ideas anyone?

Best Answer

Answers

• becca1234
    becca1234 Member
    i have the same problem too. this is maddening.

• markod59
    markod59 Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same problem. Hopefully someone is complaining to Citizens about it. FWIW the downloaded ID's are different for the duplicate transactions. I think Quicken should also voice their complaint to Citizens. This started happening a few months ago. I have reset my account, stopped online services and restarted etc to no avail. I was told by Quicken that my file is too large and creating errors. I don't think that is the issue here either. Someone please respond !
This discussion has been closed.