Social Security every X day a month

Did a search but this question was never really answers for Quicken 2017 or 18 for MAC OS.
Social security is paid no longer the same time for everyone. It all depends on your birthday. For me it is the second Wednesday of the month. In quicken there is no way I found to add it in automatically as in setting it for the second Wednesday of the month. As for others it could be the 1st or even the 3rd Wednesday. I believe in the Windows version you can but this is MAC OS version. Does anyone know how to do this?

Best Answers

• J_Mike
    J_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    QMac is very similar to QWin in regards to scheduling Soc Sec payments;
    See screen shot for the date schedule dialog - scheduled for second Wed of the month.

QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• blue68camaro
    blue68camaro Member
    Answer ✓
    I must be going blind...... I looked at that for over 2 years, (Quicken user since DOS version) and it just didn't click or better yet I didn't click correctly. Thanks you J_Mike...........

Answers

• J_Mike
    J_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    QMac is very similar to QWin in regards to scheduling Soc Sec payments;
    See screen shot for the date schedule dialog - scheduled for second Wed of the month.

QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• blue68camaro
    blue68camaro Member
    Answer ✓
    I must be going blind...... I looked at that for over 2 years, (Quicken user since DOS version) and it just didn't click or better yet I didn't click correctly. Thanks you J_Mike...........
This discussion has been closed.