How do I see report details like "Payee" and "Memo" columns

25 years of using Quicken - 1 month of Quicken 2019 Subscription - and I feel like an idiot because I can't figure this out. :( When I switched to this new subscription model all my reports changed. It shows me my "Category Name" and then the "Dollar Amount." When I hit the "+" sign under each category it shows me the individual $$ amounts. But it won't show me any of the details like "Date", "Account", "Description", "Memo". How do I add these columns back into my reports?

I called Quicken support and they said this was a reported issue as of today - but I think he's talking about a different issue because I've had this issue since the day I started with this new program a month ago.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Surely it is an easy fix that I'm just overlooking.

Comments

• Klanders
    Klanders Member ✭✭
    I was right! It was an easy fix and I finally figured it out! The tech support wouldn't help me because they said this was a "known" issue, but this was something different!! Yay! So, just in case anyone else ever has the problem - I fixed it by clicking on "reset columns" in "customize the report" and then they all reappeared. It might have just been a quirk with changing from 2017 to 2019 software. Anyway, it's resolved for me. Thanks!
  • Klanders
    Klanders Member ✭✭
    Thanks!! I had just figured that out and it worked! I appreciate your response.
This discussion has been closed.