Recent Transactions Section Displaying Incorrect Transactions

In the Quicken Mobile App for iOS version 5.13, I've noticed that the "Recent Transactions" section on the main screen is showing seemingly random transactions from years past rather than my most recent transactions (currently it is displaying a transaction from 2018 and two from 2017). Any ideas as to why this is happening or how to fix it? I've already tried signing out and back in, and deleting the app and reinstalling it. Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Austin

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, I would recommend resetting the cloud account data.  

If using Quicken for Windows:

1.  Reset the cloud data through the desktop program
          a.  Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts.
          b.  Click Reset your cloud data.

2.  After resetting your cloud data , you'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

a.  Open the Quicken Mobile App.
        b.  Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
        c.  Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen.
        d.  Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.

If using Quicken for Mac:

1.  Reset the cloud data through the desktop program
        a.  Go to Quicken Preferences Connected Services.

b.  Click Reset.

2.  After resetting your cloud data, you'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

a.  Open the Quicken Mobile App.
        b.  Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
        c.  Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen.
        d.  Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.

Please let us know how it goes and if you are still experiencing this behavior after resetting the cloud data.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Hi @Quicken Sarah, thanks for your response. I've tried resetting my data as instructed, signing out, deleting the app, re-installing it, signing back in, and the problem is still there. To clarify, it's only in the "Recent Transaction" box on the main page of the app. When I click on that box and it takes me to the actual list of all transactions, everything looks good there. However, on the recent transactions box on the main dashboard of the app, seemingly random transactions are displayed.
  • newsomblairq
    newsomblairq Member ✭✭
    I see the same issue and it started recently...last week or so. The Recent Transactions section is now showing the most recently modified transactions, which is not useful. It should show the most recent transactions based on transaction date, not modified date. I hope this helps!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Austin and @newsomblairq

Thank you for trying those steps and posting back with the updated information, although I apologize that this behavior is persisting.

If you haven't yet, please click the 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner of the App and select the "Feedback" option.

An email form will open that has diagnostic log files automatically attached, please provide a brief description of the behavior that is occurring, and/or a link to this Community Post and once sent, this information goes directly to the Mobile App Teams for further investigation, debug and resolution.

If additional information is needed, the Mobile Team will be in contact, but please be aware that you may not receive a response to the email if no additional information or details is needed.

A solution, once available, will be sent out as part of a future App release.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.