Synchronizing attachments from Quicken Mobile (IOS) to Quicken 2019 for Mac

Just started using Quicken app for IOS. Took a camera picture as attachment to a transaction. Then sync'ed to Quicken 2019 for Mac, but the attachment does not show up in the desktop application. Any thoughts?

Best Answer

• alrizopa
    alrizopa Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Dear Tyka,

I have no problem attaching from the desktop version of Mac Quicken 2019, and seeing the attachment synchronized to both my iPhone 7 and my iPad Pro.

I now also succeeded attaching a picture to a transaction in my iPad Pro, and seeing that attachment synchronized up to the desktop and to the iPhone as well.

It’s looking good for synchronizing attachments both ways!

Thanks for your response.

Al.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Alrizop,

Sorry, you haven't yet received a response.

I tested this on my own Quicken and the attachment appeared to not sync as well.

However, after I selected the transaction, the attachment became visible.

I try selecting the transaction where the attachment should be and see if the attachment is there.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • alrizopa
    alrizopa Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Dear Tyka,

I have no problem attaching from the desktop version of Mac Quicken 2019, and seeing the attachment synchronized to both my iPhone 7 and my iPad Pro.

I now also succeeded attaching a picture to a transaction in my iPad Pro, and seeing that attachment synchronized up to the desktop and to the iPhone as well.

It’s looking good for synchronizing attachments both ways!

Thanks for your response.

Al.
This discussion has been closed.