Accounts "disappeared" from mobile!

Why am I suddenly getting this message when I logon to mobile?
"You haven't added any accounts to Quicken.
Please sign in after adding accounts from your desktop."
I had everything yesterday and now nothing's there!?! On my desktop I'm suddenly getting "Sync error" messages also. I didn't change anything!

Best Answers

Answers

• Linnwilt
    Linnwilt Member
    Well, at least I know I'm not the only one.
    Anyone else out there??
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Linnwilt

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community. 

I took the liberty of reviewing your account information in our internal support tool and do see that there are no accounts selected for syncing.

May I ask, did you recently perform any troubleshooting steps such as resetting the Quicken Cloud Data?

If not and you are using Quicken for Windows, please go to the Edit menu in Quicken and select "Preferences". 

In the Preferences window select "Quicken ID Sync & Alerts" from the left side and on the right side do you have a "Get Started" button listed?

Or is the link to "reset your cloud data" showing?

If using Quicken for Mac, please go to the Quicken menu at the top left and select "Preferences".  In the Preferences window, select the Mobile, Web & Alerts tab - is the Sync button toggled to "Off"?  If not, select the Accounts tab and let us know if any accounts are selected.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @christopher.dych

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with accessing your accounts on the Quicken Mobile/Web Apps and thank you for sharing your experience with the Community.

I took the liberty of also reviewing your account information in our internal support system and see that you have multiple cloud data files created. 

May I ask which File Name have you selected to view in both the Mobile and Web Apps?

If you aren't sure, this information can be found in the Mobile App by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.  The currently viewing file name will be listed directly below your Quicken ID.

In the Web App, hover over or click on the round icon in the very bottom left corner, the checked file name will be the currently viewing file.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Linnwilt
    Linnwilt Member
    I did go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts yesterday. In the right panel I did not have a "Get Started" button. The button for "reset your cloud data" did not appear.
    I use Quicken Deluxe for Windows 10. Just now, after receiving Sarah's response, I went back onto my desktop Quicken and attempted to repeat the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts sequence. I clicked through those buttons and, after I entered my password as requested, the message "We could not retrieve your Quicken profile information" appeared in the right panel of the Preferences box. I clicked on the "Try again" link that appeared below that message, re-entered my password as requested and a large box popped up containing only the word "Success!". (There were no buttons or links in that box except the upper right "X" to close.) But there it sits. Doing nothing!
    For ten minutes.
    If I "X" close that "Success!" box it takes me back through the same sequence again. (No success!)
    The other option in the right panel of Preferences was "Recover your password". I completed that process ...... and got the same frozen "Success!" box.
    Are the Cloud servers completely down or is there a bigger issue?
    I've used desktop Quicken for 19 years. I installed the mobile app a couple of months ago and have found it convenient. I haven't had sync issues until now, but this is a BIG problem. I really hope I won't have to uninstall the mobile app and perhaps find a replacement for Quicken.
  • Linnwilt
    Linnwilt Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, Greg_the_Geek!
This discussion has been closed.