Account Activity Icon

thegulicks
thegulicks Member ✭✭
Where did the Account Activity Icon go? I found the reconciliation but still need to create check register report for bank accounts.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Just a WAG... Left click on the downward pointing arrowhead on the Quicken application window's title bar:
  • thegulicks
    thegulicks Member ✭✭
    Thanks Sherlock, but that didn't give me what I wanted. Before this last update there was a little gear or wheel Icon you could click on and get Reconciliation and Other Reports including Register Report. I found Reconciliation and I think I can use the Transaction screen to create a Register Report. That will have to do for me. I hate when the powers that be think they can make everything better. That's not always the case. Thanks again!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the term "Account Activity Icon". Are you talking about the "Account Actions" gear icon? This icon is and has always been available in every version of Quicken, located at the top right of the register view.

Can you please capture one or more images of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    The Windows Snipping Tool (available with Windows 7 and up) can be used to capture a partial screen image and save it to a file.  Microsoft Paint can be used to annotate the image.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
    To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.
    To attach the image here, start composing your reply in the "Type your comment" box at the bottom of the webpage. At the top of the text entry window you'll see a row of icons beginning with B I S
    Click the "Attach image" icon (the one that looks like a tiny landscape with mountain and sun). It will allow you to select and upload the captured image file(s) from your computer. The captured image(s) will be inserted at wherever the cursor is located in the text.

• thegulicks
    thegulicks Member ✭✭
    Thanks Sherlock: the problem was of my own making I had the screen in Large Fonts and for some reason the Icon was no longer showing but when I turned off Large Fonts then I can see it. At this point I have not renewed my subscription yet and the Quicken Advertisement box was taking up almost half of my screen and I think that was part of the problem also. Thanks again.
  • thegulicks
    thegulicks Member ✭✭
    Thanks to UKR also. I'm back in the groove.
This discussion has been closed.