What is error code CC-501?

I am trying to add my B of A checking accounts to the mobile App and the process will not complete. However, it did load my B of A credit card. What do I need to do? FYI B of A updates on the desktop fine.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Michael Reavell

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving a CC-501 error when adding accounts to view in the Mobile App and appreciate your taking the time to report this error to the Community.

If you haven't yet, please review the information and steps available at https://www.quicken.com/support/mobile-sync-cc-501-or-cc-892 and let us know if this information helps with adding the account(s).

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Michael Reavell
    Michael Reavell Member ✭✭
    I tried all of your solutions and was still not able to add to checking accounts at BofA although a savings account and a credit card from the same bank made the transition.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Michael Reavell

I'm sorry to hear the error persists and appreciate your taking the time to post back with the updated information.

May I ask, does the checking, savings and credit card accounts all use the same connection method to update transactions in Quicken?

If so, is the connection method Direct Connect or Express Web Connect?

If you aren't sure, this information can be confirmed by going to the Tools menu > Account List.  Click the Edit button to the right of each account name and select the "Online Services" tab.

The connection method will be listed on the left side, about halfway down the window.

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Michael Reavell
    Direct Connect is used and all accounts at BofA are updatedin one session to Quicken.
  • Michael Reavell
    Sarah are you still working on this problem?
This discussion has been closed.