Why is the graph scaling wrong in the Bills and Income tab?

The graph seems to be scaled not only for the selected time period in the future but also includes the same time period in the past. A recent sizable transaction will therefore cause the future scale (which is why we are looking at the graph) to be incorrect.

Answers

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello standersen. Appreciate your question.

If you have not done so already, I would reach out to Quicken Support and allow one of our Mac representatives to look into the issue further and work with you towards a solution. Please request a screen share upon contact with one of our agents.

We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay in reaching out to you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • standersen
    standersen Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the response. I had a large transaction prior to the current date. The graph scaling is only correct if the time period selected is less than the time that has elapsed since that large transaction. For longer time periods the graphed data is compressed very low on the graph and hard to read. This requires a software fix to not allow prior transactions to affect scaling. It is obviously not user error. Contacting Quicken Support would not help.
  • standersen
    standersen Member ✭✭
    Per our telecon today
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello standersen.

Thank you for your phone call into Quicken today. I will await your image regarding this issue and will look into this further.

Thanks!
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.