Error message about transaction not syncing

Options
This transaction has not changed in months and months and it has worked in the past, how I categorize the splits has not changed, so how do I fix this? I did not work before the last update, and it does not work for this new update. I have tried to play with the splits Principal, Interest, Escrow, etc. but nothing fixes it.

Best Answer

• Susan Brasel
    Susan Brasel Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I went to my register to the one transaction that was giving me problem, copied the transaction, removed all the splits, saved that transaction, synced successfully, pasted the original back in to the register with the splits. Synced again...no issues with second sync. Do not know if it will happen again.

Answers

• ceephaz
    ceephaz Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has been a big problem for me too! Once things get out of sync between the cloud and windows, it can be corrected by resetting cloud data, but I have had to do this twice now so it doesn't seem like a long term fix.

Does anyone have an idea of how to resolve this?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello All,

Sorry, you have yet to receive a response.

The error message shown in the image is a Parameter error.

For steps on correcting a parameter sync error, please see the steps outlined at 
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7856172/faq-common-mobile-web-sync-errors-and-solutions

Let us know if the issue persists!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Susan Brasel
    Susan Brasel Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I went to my register to the one transaction that was giving me problem, copied the transaction, removed all the splits, saved that transaction, synced successfully, pasted the original back in to the register with the splits. Synced again...no issues with second sync. Do not know if it will happen again.
This discussion has been closed.