How to delete a cloud account?

Options
In Quicken Online, there are 2 entries under finances. How do I delete one of these entries?

These entries also appear in the mobile app.

Only one entry (the correct entry) appears when I go to Quicken Windows Edit -> Preference -> view cloud accounts for this ID

I believe that I have syncing errors when the mobile app attempts to sync to a different "Finances' entry than is being used by Quicken for windows.

Is there anyway to delete this account when it doesn't appear in cloud accounts in the preference menu?s

Best Answer

Answers

• Roger M
    Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can reset your cloud data from the desktop by:
    Edit >> Preferences >> Quicken ID, Synch & Alerts, then click "Sign In as a Different User". Sign in again with your credentials, and Quicken will start the process all over again for uploading your data to the cloud. You will have to select the accounts that you want to synch to the cloud.
    Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
  • ceephaz
    ceephaz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the response and this is an excellent approach to get the account I would like to use working again.

However, what I need to do now, is delete an entire cloud account rather than refresh the data inside a cloud account.

Again, I appreciate the response.
  • Roger M
    Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, I see what you mean. I checked the mobile app, Quicken online, and desktop, and I don't see any way to delete a 2nd cloud account. You probably will have to contact customer support on this.
    Support options are shown on the bottom of this page:

Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
This discussion has been closed.