transfers in show as income on budget page but not on current budget reports. why?

Options
on budget plan, i asked for transfers in accounts and they appear. transfers are made from my investment accounts that use the same account name as on the budget plan page. however, non of the transfer accounts appear on the current or historical budget reports. this did not used to be the case. they showed up on both the plan and the reports

Best Answer

Answers

• patfry
    patfry Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I were a pirate's treasure seeker, perhaps I might have found this "treasure" by stumbling into it. Thanks for the treasure map. It worked. Quicken has grown so much since I started using it in mid 1996 that it had to do something to make selections for alternate ways to do things. I understand. Maybe at age 88 I'm just grouchy that the world is changing under me and I don't know it! Thanks again.
  • Roger M
    Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Patrfry. Yes, you are right, Quicken has changed over the years! I had to hunt for this setting, as well. Glad I could help :)
    Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
  • Roger M
    Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Patfry. BTW, if you are satisfied with my answer, please click "Like" in my post. Thanks!
    Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's no longer "Intuit"ive which is a shame.
    Intuit sold Quicken, to an  investment firm, about 3 years ago.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.