Wells Fargo Advisors Download Issues

Comments

• MaikeerMaikeer Member ✭✭
    edited July 9
    I am experiencing the same issue on Quicken for Windows. No Quicken errors, but no activity downloaded.

I had a couple of trades after the problem started a few days ago; after adding them them manually to the Quicken register, I got the normal reconciliation message, "Your Quicken account and your Brokerage Holdings are in agreement."
  • ConcordmanConcordman ✭✭✭✭ Member ✭✭✭✭
    How are you connecting to WFA? I am using direct connect
    Definitely a WFA issue, unable to import activity via web connect..surprised by that issue
    Yep, Direct Connect. I didn't have any actual transactions in this account on July 9, and so I don't know for sure whether the problem is continuing this morning, July 10, although I suspect it is. Aside from the lack of transactions downloaded in recent sessions, my online Holdings tab is correct, but the (cash) Balances is not.

> @Concordman said:
    > How are you connecting to WFA? I am using direct connect
    I have a case set up with WFA; no idea how long it will take to get things resolved. Still no downloads this AM.
  • bdahl305bdahl305 Member ✭✭
    edited July 10
    same here, using direct connect. tried the usual fix: deactivate account, then set up again, that was no help either.
    Have been trying to reset the FMS for wellsfargo..Finally downloaded 7/9 transactions..did not download earlier transactions ..decided to enter those manually ..see what happens over the next few days

edited July 11
    I had a succcessful download this morning, July 11. It included transactions for July 5, July 8, and July 10. Including those useless movements from cash to margin that WFA alone does. :wink:

Hopefully it stays fixed. WFA on Direct Connect has been pretty reliable over the years for me, for the most part.
    confirmed ..seems to be back on line
  • bdahl305bdahl305 Member ✭✭
    Same here, wells fixed it, all transactions downloaded . (Quicken subscription windows, direct connect)
This discussion has been closed.