Quicken 2017 R19.5 - doesn't automatically enter reminders and transfer since the last update.

enginerrrick
enginerrrick Member
edited July 2019 in Reports (Windows)
Is there a fix? I've read others are having this issue and a recommendation was to delete and re-add the reminders. I don't think I should have to do that for the hundred or so reminders and transfers I have built over the years.

Best Answers

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Please perform the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• enginerrrick
    enginerrrick Member
    My latest update was yesterday and is R19.5. I have Quicken 2017. I rebooted and it didn't automatically enter the reminders and transfers in the register from Friday and today 1(5 Jul 2019). The link provided had R19.4 under 2017 as the latest update. What should I do with that link? Will it run automatically when I click on it?
  • enginerrrick
    enginerrrick Member
    I used the link, reinstalled the latest patch (R19.5), rebooted the computer and opened Quicken. It still didn't place today's bill reminder in the register. I deleted tomorrow's reminder and re-entered it into the reminder list for auto enter, zero days in advance. We'll see if it enters it tomorrow.
  • enginerrrick
    enginerrrick Member
    Checked again this morning. Quicken still not entering the reminders in the register for yesterday or today. Sad statement of the quality for such a large company. What also ticks me off is I can't find a reporting mechanism to report such issues. Why don't they have a "Report Issues" tab/site for the average user?
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Checked again this morning. Quicken still not entering the reminders in the register for yesterday or today. Sad statement of the quality for such a large company. What also ticks me off is I can't find a reporting mechanism to report such issues. Why don't they have a "Report Issues" tab/site for the average user?
    The subscription version does have an in-product problem reporting module. Also, I only have one auto-entry reminder but it has been entering into the register without issue in QW19 and QW18 for that matter.
  • enginerrrick
    enginerrrick Member
    Greg_the_Geek, thanks for the info. I somehow missed it as I've rarely had any issues with Quicken since I started using it in the mid 90's. Thanks again.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome. 
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.