FYI: Quicken.com will have maintenance tonight, 5/17/21, from 9-11pm PDT. During this time, you may not be able to access Quicken.com pages. Please try again after this maintenance period.

Error message MSVCP120.dll file is bad

I updated to Ver. R19.55 about a month ago. I got the error message the MSVCP120.dll file is bad. Today I updated to Ver. R20.15 and got the same message. The error code is 0xc000012f. I get the error message everytime I boot up my computer. Have you seen this error before?????
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• bbeck5524
    bbeck5524 Member
    Still have the problem. I did look at the programs installed and found Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable files for 2005, 2005 (x64), 2008 (x64 and x86), and 2010 (x64 and x86). It shows they were installed on 3/12/18 and 5/8/18. I did follow your suggestion and installed Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x86) - 14.21.27702 that Microsoft said is the most current. But still have the same problem. The two programs that seem to have a problem are iCloudServices.exe and ApplePhotoStreams.exe. The error says there's a Bad Image. Any suggestions???
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    "The two programs that seem to have a problem are iCloudServices.exe and ApplePhotoStreams.exe. The error says there's a Bad Image."

Sorry, but why is this a Quicken problem?  And you might try re-installing them.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.