Budget on Mobile app doesn't match the budget in Quicken for Windows

Several of the budget categories I setup in Quicken for Windows don't match the same budget categories in the Quicken app. I've synchronized several times from Quicken for Windows to the cloud and even performed "Reset cloud data" several times but the budget categories don't match. One of the budget categories are off by a significant amount.

Best Answer

• jtjones0304
    jtjones0304 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the follow up Sarah. The difference turned out to be a prior year roll forward balance. I tried to adjust the prior year budget so there is no roll forward balance to the current year. However, the budget balance continued to reset itself. In the end I copied the existing budget and it eliminated the problem.

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Try to log out your Quicken Cloud and log in.
  • jtjones0304
    jtjones0304 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick response Valderi. I’ve logged out and back into my Quicken cloud account and still have the same issue. I’ve also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jtjones0304

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

If you are still experiencing issues syncing the budget data with the Mobile/Web Apps, please review the information and troubleshooting steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the budget categories.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • jtjones0304
    jtjones0304 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the follow up Sarah. The difference turned out to be a prior year roll forward balance. I tried to adjust the prior year budget so there is no roll forward balance to the current year. However, the budget balance continued to reset itself. In the end I copied the existing budget and it eliminated the problem.
This discussion has been closed.