How to remove script error message every time Quicken opens?

How to remove script error message every time Quicken opens?

Best Answer

• Garman
    Garman Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response. Since I asked the question I updated Windows 10 to version 10.0.18362 and that seems to have solved the problem. The script error message no longer appears each time Quicken (2014 Started Edition) is opened.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the Quicken year and version along with the specific error message you're receiving.
  • Garman
    Garman Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response. Since I asked the question I updated Windows 10 to version 10.0.18362 and that seems to have solved the problem. The script error message no longer appears each time Quicken (2014 Started Edition) is opened.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    [removed - duplicate posts merged/off-topic]

Despite your response, did this not resolve the problem?

Old Quicken Patch downloads 2000+

When running an old, unsupported Quicken version you may no longer be able to download bug fixes (patch files) directly from Quicken.
    However, they are still available here:
    US version: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html
    Canadian version: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatchescanadian.html
    If clicking on Help / About Quicken does not show the highest Release number available for your version (year), as shown on this webpage, download and install the appropriate file(s) from the link above.

• Garman
    Garman Member
  • Garman
    Garman Member
    Re. my response: The script error message started re-appearing shortly after my response. The link to the Canadian version patches did not work.
This discussion has been closed.