Toyota Financial Services - Unable to update billers

Options
saolmedi83
saolmedi83 Member ✭✭
Online bills for Toyota Financial Services has been broken for about 6 months. I get to the part where it sends me an authorization code then errors out with "Unable to update Billers". Is anyone aware of this? Has this been reported?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @saolmedi83

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, do you receive the authorization code from Toyota Financial Services at all?

If so, are you able to enter the code and then receive the "Unable to Update Billers" error?

Or does the unable to update billers error appear as soon as the request for the code is sent?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • saolmedi83
    saolmedi83 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Quicken Sarah,

Yes I can get to the point where they send me the authorization code and once I enter it, I then get the "Unable to update billers" error message.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Steve (@saolmedi83),

Thank you for confirming the process in which the error appears and that a code is received and entered.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal account information and confirmed that the request for biller information is timing out, and shows an internal error that the verification code was not entered.

Since you are receiving and entering the code, it confirms that the Biller system is not accepting the information and so I have opened an escalation with our Biller Providers to investigate further and resolve why the server is not recognizing the information.

Please allow up to 72 hrs and then attempt to update the Toyota Financial Services biller and let us know if the error persists.

Thank you again,

Sarah
  • saolmedi83
    saolmedi83 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello @QuickenSarah
    I tried again this morning to add Toyota to my online biller's but I am still getting the same result after I enter the verification code.

Regards,
    Steve
This discussion has been closed.