2. Select Current Budget
3. Show Report
4. Select Customize Report gear
5. On Display Tab, select Column drop down, and choose none
...at this point, report shows fine
6. Select Customize Report gear again
7. Under Advanced tab, categories drop down, select t 'Non-zero Actual/Budgeted
8. Select OK
At this point, if you have Categories that normally nest with a subtotal, they are no longer nested. Instead of showing something like:

Category A   $100
B      $50
C     $20
D    $15
E    $15

It will show as

A:B  $50
A;C  $20
A:D $15
A:E  $15

Answers

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am unable to duplicate what you are seeing.  Could be that it has to do with the data itself.  Did the affected sub totals include zeroed budget or actuals?  
    What version are you running?

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your reply @Bob_L. My budget has about 30 income and 40 expense categories; there are actually only 2 areas where things were not indented under a higher category, both income. One has 5 income categories that should display under a higher level category, two have no income but budget, the other 3 have income and budget. The second instance is two categories that should be under the same higher category, both have income and budget. Contrasted with every other line item these two do NOT have their category name bolded; yet it does report their full name including master category, for example it says "Master Category: Sub Category".

Playing around, if I change the category drop down on advanced to "Include All, more categories show of course, and more item are broken in not be shown under their master category.  Only "Budgeted only" works correctly. 
This discussion has been closed.