How do I save a reconciliation report?

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: save reconciliation report.

Comments

• lkarnes
    lkarnes Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
     I am not given a choice to save the report, only print it. What could be the problem?

I can save it in pdf and export as a text file, but not sure how to save it in the saved reports within Quicken.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to save the report in Quicken, I suggest you attach the pdf file to the account register or a transaction.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lkarnes said:
     I am not given a choice to save the report, only print it. What could be the problem?

I can save it in pdf and export as a text file, but not sure how to save it in the saved reports within Quicken.
    Saving a report saves the basic customization settings and related specific of the report.  It does not save the data presented at the time of the save.  What you are seeking as a save of the reconciliation report is not the intent of the saved reports feature in Quicken.  As noted, you can print it as a pdf file and attach that pdf file to an account or transaction, but that will be as close as you can get.

Personally, I would be more inclined to print it to a pdf file in a separate folder for outside access rather than relying on access through Quicken.    
This discussion has been closed.