FYI: Quicken.com will have maintenance tonight, 5/17/21, from 9-11pm PDT. During this time, you may not be able to access Quicken.com pages. Please try again after this maintenance period.

Keyboard shortcuts no longer working

Recently keyboard shortcuts have stopped working. I get a warning bell every time I try. The first time I noticed it I closed Quicken and restarted and they started working again.

Now it's happening again.

I think this could have been happening since the last update.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Michael Rosen
    Michael Rosen Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    > @Sherlock said:
    > Please provide theYear and Version you are using: select Help > About Quicken
    >
    > Is the issue limited to specific keyboard shortcuts in specific situations?

Sorry, Quicken Premier 2019 R20.15.

It was all shortcuts, at least all the ones I typically use - ctrl-G, ctrl-F.

I exited Quicken and reopened it and all is fine now.

Thanks,
    Mike

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide theYear and Version you are using: select Help > About Quicken

Is the issue limited to specific keyboard shortcuts in specific situations?
  • Michael Rosen
    Michael Rosen Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    > @Sherlock said:
    > Please provide theYear and Version you are using: select Help > About Quicken
    >
    > Is the issue limited to specific keyboard shortcuts in specific situations?

Sorry, Quicken Premier 2019 R20.15.

It was all shortcuts, at least all the ones I typically use - ctrl-G, ctrl-F.

I exited Quicken and reopened it and all is fine now.

Thanks,
    Mike
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there some other software that intercepts and redirects keystrokes? Something that you started after Quicken was started?
    Are you running Quicken and Windows on a Mac under a VM like Parallels? If so, review VM configuration to make sure the keystroke combinations are passed thru to Windows and Quicken.
  • Michael Rosen
    Michael Rosen Member ✭✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > Is there some other software that intercepts and redirects keystrokes? Something that you started after Quicken was started?
    > Are you running Quicken and Windows on a Mac under a VM like Parallels? If so, review VM configuration to make sure the keystroke combinations are passed thru to Windows and Quicken.

No, doubtful. It was working fine after restarting Quicken. I didn't even have to reboot the computer.

I'm running a Windows 10 PC.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.